About the Role:
- Highly motivated self-starter responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas of a major geographic area. This position will report into the Regional Sales Director and will develop a pipeline of opportunities throughout the assigned territory. They will be responsible for identifying, engaging, managing, and closing opportunities. There is also a requirement on developing and working with Value Added Resellers.
- Capturing net new accounts as well as retaining and growing business in existing accounts
- Maintains thorough knowledge of our products as well as up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets
- Works closely with other Sales Executives, Sales Engineers, Product Management, Support Representatives, Sales Director and SVP
- Maintains a CRM along with other required sales updates
- Assumes full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process
- Prepares formal proposals and presents to all levels of the organization
- Meet or exceed sales quota and revenue goals
- Lead negotiations, coordinate a complex decision making process, overcome obstacles and objections to closure
- Minimum 2 years+ of experience selling products in a relevant environment
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Previous success prospecting, building a solid pipeline of opportunities, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, and presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decisions-makers
- Must be customer-focused and possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully engaging customer primes
- Solid skills in managing effective customer relations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written, verbal, etc.
- Must be a true “hunter” with the ability for prospecting, identifying potential leads, overcoming objections, maintaining high margins and closing deals
- Resilient, persistence and the ability to overcome objections are a must - a HUNTER!
- Extremely high energy, driven and dynamic personality – a Hunter mentality
- The ability to travel within the territory / region
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Created and built own pipeline
- Strong presentation skills
- Cybersecurity experience
- Proactive, resourceful, knows when to raise hand and ask for help
- Can work in an organization that is still building process
- 2 years of experience selling products in a relevant environment
- Professional References we can contact
- BA or BS Degree
- Experience selling software and services, preferable in the information security or IT space.
- Experience using Salesforce to maintain call records and account status
- Previous formal sales training (referrals, presentations skills, solution selling and communication skills).
Lyndrel (Lynn ) Downs
Managing Partner | Director of Recruiting
| Managing Partner | Cyber Security Staffing