Our client is looking multiple Cybersecurity Engineers & Architects who have deep expertise as security practitioners with extensive in security operations experience.
These Cybersecurity Engineer & Architect roles require a self-motivated technical learner with proven knowledge of network, system and security solutions. Architects should be experienced in a global enterprise and comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere and possess the ability to quickly adopt new technologies, understand business unit needs and confidently articulate solutions. The ability to professionally communicate in written responses to emails and executive level reports is important. Good organizational skills and occasional travel are required.
- Building out highly effective operational security processes to reduce the threat landscape
- Evaluate emerging security vendors & technologies
- Provide Information Security architecture, design, documentation, incident response and management, vulnerability assessments, and beyond
- Serve as a technical resource for other business units
- Drive proof of concepts into implementations.
- Support engineering requests.
- CISSP or SANS technical certs are significant advantages.
Experience with any Vulnerability Assessment Tools, Firewalls/IPS, Anti-Malware Solutions, Endpoint Security Suites, Patching Solutions, Web/ Email Filtering, Log Management, Active Directory, or UNIX/Linux are desired.
This role requires the candidate to become a trusted security advisor and long term advocate for the company..